These double thick Fancy Stitched "Gun Fighter" belts (approximately ¼ inch thick) are glued and stitched with 2 layers of top grain, drum dyed leather. These belts feature a heavy duty, stainless steal roller buckle that are attached by Chicago screws. The Double Thick belts are 1 ½” in width. These Double Thick belts are designed to provide additional firmness and support while carrying a handgun and/or accessories to prevent sag. We build these belts to last a life time of hard use.
*DISCLAIMER: Accurate belt size measurements are entirely the responsibility of the customer. It is extremely important to follow the provided instructions on how to properly measure your belt size. Should there be a size discrepancy once you receive your custom leather belt, Just In Case Holsters cannot assume responsibility for inaccurate belt measurement. Please measure with care! *BELT MEASUREMENT DIRECTIONS & PICTURE: (For Double & Single Thick Belts)
1) The easiest way to determine your belt size is to use a belt that you currently wear.
2) Lay your belt out on a flat surface
3) Using a measuring tape, you will need to measure in “inches” from the point of where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole at which you most commonly and comfortably wear it.
4) Select the measurement belt size from the drop down menu. If you measured 39” on your belt, then you will need to determine if you should go up one inch to 40” or drop down to 38” depending on what your future waist plans may be.
Every Item that leaves my shop is built by my own 2 hands from start to finish. By doing this I can provide my customers with the highest quality they can ask for, this kind of attention to detail is what makes my products able to be passed down to generations.
* Handmade in the USA
* Veg Tan Leather
* Solid Stainless Steel Roller Buckles
* Fancy Stitching "Gun Fighter" The help stop sag and stretching
* Chicago Screw Hardware so you can change out your buckles if wanted
LEAD TIME 14-16 WEEKS